- Login: timotl
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/15/2014
- Last connection: 01/02/2017
- 01:09 PM pfSense Bug #7066: vmx(4) interfaces do not have ALTQ support on pfSense 2.4, they had ALTQ support on 2.3
- For what it's worth, I saw the same behavior with igb interfaces after restoring a 2.3 config with a shaper.
- 09:22 AM pfSense Bug #5764: OpenVPN 'topology subnet' change breaks many upgraded client configs
- Thanks Chris.
Routes get created in TLS mode now.
There is still a cosmetic issue with the shared key field showin...
- 06:53 PM pfSense Feature #3971: IPv6 - Preserve the DUID used for WAN DHCP-PD in the configuration file
- Any chance part one could be looked into for 2.3?
Would be nice to preserve this when reinstalling or moving hardwar...
- 01:16 PM pfSense Bug #5764: OpenVPN 'topology subnet' change breaks many upgraded client configs
- I do still see the same behavior.
On the client side, after updating, I reset to factory defaults and restored the w...
- 08:35 PM pfSense Bug #5764: OpenVPN 'topology subnet' change breaks many upgraded client configs
- Sorry, it's tun.
I don't see anything in the diffs but I've played with most of the gui options to see if anything...
- 06:26 PM pfSense Bug #5764 (Resolved): OpenVPN 'topology subnet' change breaks many upgraded client configs
- Using OpenVPN client mode, it throw errors when adding routes.
This worked in 2.3 snapshots until sometime last week...
- 11:16 PM pfSense Bug #5617: Minor GUI issues (formatting/text)
- Peer to Peer status looks better now.
I hadn't had remote access connected previously, but it needs some help too. ...
- 05:15 PM pfSense Bug #5617: Minor GUI issues (formatting/text)
- Finally had a chance to update snapshots today.
The first two look better, but OpenVPN status still looks the same.
- 07:56 PM pfSense Bug #5617 (Resolved): Minor GUI issues (formatting/text)
- Great work so far on the 2.3 interface.
Thought I should point out a few minor issues.
Just updated to the most rec...
- 11:46 AM pfSense Bug #3939: Cannot create Host or Network type alias with an IP address/range
- It looks like there is still an issue with this.
If I create a new alias with 2 networks and 2 FQDN's, all expected...
Also available in: Atom