- Login: redskull
- Registered on: 01/26/2021
- Last connection: 08/07/2021
- 07:11 AM pfSense Bug #12230 (Duplicate): Fatal parse error in 2.6.0.a.20210807.0500 breaks boot
- "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting ';' in /etc/inc/system.inc on line 1671" error causes 2.6.0.a.2...
- 07:15 PM pfSense Feature #8365: We need a rule copy feature...
- This is a pretty important feature for big corp networks with several vlans. Still no progress on it after three years??
- 08:28 AM pfSense Regression #12057 (Feedback): 21.09/2.6.0 - High CPU usage and slowness with ``pfctl -ss``
- pfctl -ss is taking consuming large amounts of CPU and taking much longer than it should to output data on 2.6:
- 08:23 AM pfSense Regression #12045: High CPU usage and slowness with ``pfctl -ss``
- 2.6 has the same problem. This fix needs to be applied there too.
- 07:07 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11950: Wireguard Package Errors and DNS problem
- No more DNS issue at boot after using MSS Clamp so disregard the DNS portion of this ticket
- 07:18 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11950: Wireguard Package Errors and DNS problem
- Christian McDonald wrote:
> I'm not able to replicate the DNS issue, but I might not be completely understanding you...
- 08:22 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11950 (Resolved): Wireguard Package Errors and DNS problem
- Updated from Wireguard Package version 0.0.8 to 0.1.1 and receive the following error after every reboot:
- 06:39 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11321 (Resolved): Clamd service fails to start upon reboot when Block PUA option is checked on Squid Proxy Server Package
- The Clamd service fails to start upon reboot when Block PUA option is checked on Squid Proxy Server Package with the ...
- 09:20 AM pfSense Bug #11312: Unable to edit or add WireGuard peers
- I had an string that included a single quote encased by the <descr></descr> variable so it lines up perfectly with yo...
- 11:04 PM pfSense Bug #11312: Unable to edit or add WireGuard peers
- Ability to edit wireguard peers was regained by editing /cf/conf/config.xml and removing values from the following va...
Also available in: Atom