- Login: Ruddimaster
- Registered on: 02/12/2015
- Last connection: 09/06/2021
- 07:36 AM pfSense Bug #10685: DNS queries of RBLs does not work any more since 2.4.5
- Thanks for your reply.
- 09:19 AM pfSense Bug #10685 (Not a Bug): DNS queries of RBLs does not work any more since 2.4.5
- Since upgrade to 2.4.5, DNS queries of RBLs returned with no answer.
queries on shell:...
- 11:11 AM pfSense Bug #10414: Very high CPU usage of pfctl and more causing very high load and a hardly usable internet connection
in my case it is the Filter Reload. I had this high CPU load every 15 minutes. All cores go to 100% for seconds. ...
- 11:55 AM pfSense Feature #6240: vxlan driver
- 11:11 AM pfSense Feature #6384: Allow IPSEC P1 to have 2 peer remote gateway IP addresses to allow VPN failover faster without requiring DDNS
- Your right. On our side we have our own IPs and BGP with FRR. But our Customers have only one IP from each ISP. Not i...
- 07:45 AM pfSense Feature #6384: Allow IPSEC P1 to have 2 peer remote gateway IP addresses to allow VPN failover faster without requiring DDNS
- Cloud is needed more and there is a reliable VPN connection very important. For this case a quick switch on failure i...
- 04:32 AM pfSense Bug #4310: Limiters + HA results in hangs on secondary
- I have the same issue.
Panic on my HA-Backup between 10 minutes and 3 hours. I have send you several crash reports ...
- 07:50 AM pfSense Feature #809: Config sync username change
- Problem still exist Version 2.2.2
- 06:38 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4415: wrong start script in nrpe2 within 64bit installation
- Since 2.12_4 v2.2_4 this bug is also in i386.
- 11:34 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4415 (Resolved): wrong start script in nrpe2 within 64bit installation
- After Update to 2.12_4 v2.2_3 service does not start any more.
Log: root: /usr/local/etc/rc.d/nrpe2.sh: WARNING: r...
Also available in: Atom