- 02:39 AM pfSense Feature #8289: OpenVPN - configurable username as common name
- Thanks Jim.
- 12:41 AM pfSense Bug #9643: Limiters do not function properly on 2.5 snapshots
Any update on this one?
- 10:20 AM pfSense Bug #9910 (Duplicate): When using limiters, traffic on wan out is doubled
- As title says.
Can`t test on 2.5.0 as limiters on WAN on 2.5.0 kill all traffic.
- 12:56 PM pfSense Bug #9908: hn0: driver does not support altq
- Line 587?
- 12:52 PM pfSense Bug #9908 (Duplicate): hn0: driver does not support altq
Referenced from here: https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/8954
I created loader.conf.local with this line in...
- 12:48 PM pfSense Bug #9899: PHP Error: DateTime::diff() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface, bool given in /etc/inc/certs.inc on line 1958
Cert expired and it had end date.
- 12:45 AM pfSense Bug #9899 (Resolved): PHP Error: DateTime::diff() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface, bool given in /etc/inc/certs.inc on line 1958
In latest snapshot there is:
Crash report begins. Anonymous machine information:
- 03:29 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9885: OpenVPN client 2.4.8 update
- 07:23 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9885: OpenVPN client 2.4.8 update
Yes, I was reffering to client in the export page. Sorry for confusion :)
- 02:30 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9885 (Resolved): OpenVPN client 2.4.8 update
Since OpenVPN 2.4.8 has been released it would be nice to include it in all branches of pfsense.
Also available in: Atom