- 01:21 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10266: ACME: Changing validation from http to dns provokes ACME
- 07:31 AM pfSense Bug #10219: PHP error - missing function
- True that, maybe I`ve synced master.
Will resolve on my own.
- 07:23 AM pfSense Bug #10219: PHP error - missing function
- This happend when I upgraded from 2.4.5 snapshot to 2.4.5 RC.
On snapshot there was no error at all.
- 01:38 AM pfSense Bug #10219 (Rejected): PHP error - missing function
Dropping in a bug:
Crash report details:
[29-Jan-2020 03:01:00 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal err...
- 06:11 AM pfSense Bug #10211 (Feedback): Limiters ECN input validation problem
You create limiters with ECN.
Then you decide to remove ECN and so remove ECN checkbox.
Limiter should be ...
- 11:00 AM pfSense Bug #9647: hn0: driver does not support altq
Change needed from:
- 10:54 AM pfSense Bug #9647: hn0: driver does not support altq
are there any plans to correct this behaviour?
Is this possibly resolved in next freebsd release?
- 02:39 AM pfSense Feature #8289: OpenVPN - configurable username as common name
- Thanks Jim.
- 12:41 AM pfSense Bug #9643: Limiters do not function properly on 2.5 snapshots
Any update on this one?
- 10:20 AM pfSense Bug #9910 (Duplicate): When using limiters, traffic on wan out is doubled
- As title says.
Can`t test on 2.5.0 as limiters on WAN on 2.5.0 kill all traffic.
Also available in: Atom