- 08:13 AM pfSense Bug #9647 (New): hn0: driver does not support altq
- As subject says, hn0 on 2.5.0 does not support ALTQ.
You get error after traffic shaper wizard starts to reload rule...
- 08:13 AM pfSense Bug #9643: Limiters in 2.5
- Hmmm OK, I have Hyper-V, 2.5.0 and pppoe.
But weird is, that on when applied on IN direction on LAN it works ok.
- 01:21 AM pfSense Bug #8954: hn0: driver does not support altq
- Restored to 2.4.4-p3 and output is: hw.hn.use_if_start: 1
Clean install 2.5.0 snapshot: hw.hn.use_if_start: 0
- 01:20 AM pfSense Bug #9643: Limiters in 2.5
- Hi again.
I restored config on 2.4.4-p3 and this are working just fine there.
I believe this on is related to h...
- 07:19 AM pfSense Bug #8954: hn0: driver does not support altq
This one is back in 2.5.0 snapshots.
- 07:47 AM pfSense Bug #9577: radvd send_ra_forall failed on interface / can't join ipv6-allrouters
- Now I don`t have above any more but I have this (but everything is working just fine):
Jul 22 14:44:54 radvd 406...
- 07:17 AM pfSense Bug #9643 (New): Limiters in 2.5
- Hi all!
Discussion here: https://forum.netgate.com/topic/145091/quick-question-about-limiters
I think there is ...
- 03:42 AM pfSense Bug #9577: radvd send_ra_forall failed on interface / can't join ipv6-allrouters
- Now I have this as well:
Jun 29 07:17:29 radvd 62926 can't join ipv6-allrouters on hn0.10
Jun 29 07:15:22 rad...
- 01:09 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9498: ACME Package: Sorting on name, expiration, etc
Great job, but sorting date does not work OK.
- 05:59 AM pfSense Bug #9431: Upgrading to 2.5.0 with devel/aws-sdk-php installed fails
- It is :)
Also available in: Atom