- Login: ischilling
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/26/2015
- Last connection: 07/27/2019
- 07:14 AM pfSense Bug #9650 (New): IPv6 connection drops (ir-)regular on Kabelvodafone (German cable ISP)...
- *Background information*
Kabel Vodafone is the successor of Kabeldeutschland, among other services they offer Busine...
- 09:00 AM pfSense Bug #8158 (New): IPv6 Track Interface issue with more than one WAN-Gateway and a number of internal interfaces... at least track interface from one interface does not work on regular base
* WAN interfaces are configured as WAN_KD and WAN_DTAG, the first is getting its configuration from ...
- 06:40 AM pfSense Bug #8157 (New): Traffic Graph clutter from time to time
- When traffic is more occasional with (great) peaks the graph clutters. See attached file. This happens since version ...
- 06:39 PM pfSense Bug #8004 (New): Error notice for a deleted NAT that had a RULE or an existing NAT which is claimed to have no NAT port...
- for detailed reference please see [[https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=130090.msg716756#msg716756]]
I can s...
- 10:38 AM pfSense Bug #7844 (Rejected): no login to pfSense if multiprocessing is enabled in Firefox 55.0.3 fresh install, no profile, clean setup with 2.4.0-RC
- I just found that a login to pfsense 2.4.0-RC is impossible due to cookie issues with Message: The browser must suppo...
- 03:26 PM pfSense Bug #4790: Established IPSec Tunnel refused transporting further traffic out of sudden.. it than refuses any rule based traffic to anywhere!
- Hi Chris,
I know, that's why I did - before I opened this bug - at least tried it for two days without Snort... in...
- 05:56 AM pfSense Bug #4790: Established IPSec Tunnel refused transporting further traffic out of sudden.. it than refuses any rule based traffic to anywhere!
- Thank you for your Update and Feedback, I found meanwhile that https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=78151.15 did...
- 10:34 AM pfSense Bug #4790 (Not a Bug): Established IPSec Tunnel refused transporting further traffic out of sudden.. it than refuses any rule based traffic to anywhere!
* *In General*
* Everything is IPv4 by now
* *Local office* network which is running PFSense in Hyp...
Also available in: Atom