- Login: bbrendon
- Registered on: 01/07/2016
- Last connection: 08/02/2021
- 02:48 PM pfSense Docs Correction #12469: Automatic outbound NAT rules are applied to the WG interface
- Thanks. It would probably be useful to put a note about this in the docs for the s2s instructions.
- 01:49 PM pfSense Docs Correction #12469 (Closed): Automatic outbound NAT rules are applied to the WG interface
- These is back in the current wireguard package.
- 02:43 PM pfSense Docs Todo #12046 (Rejected): Feedback on Troubleshooting — Troubleshooting Duplicate IPsec SA Entries
- The confusion is around how to "disable". The way to disable seems to be conflicting?
- 11:57 AM pfSense Bug #11203 (New): certificate manager very slow
- Once you get about 50 certificates in Cert Manager, the web page is _very_ slow to load. I'll guess the most common u...
- 04:34 PM pfSense Bug #9296: Rule / Alias FQDN-Resolution broken
- Should the status on this be changed? It says resolved.
- 06:22 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9635 (Resolved): lldpd (and probably ladvd) doesn't work on units with an integrated switch
- It appears the GUI configuration doesn't probably figure out what interface is selected. For example,
No matter wh...
- 07:38 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9520 (Closed): Feedback on Routing and Multi-WAN — Gateway Settings
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/routing/gateway-configure.html
*Feedback:* There is no document...
- 03:24 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9481 (Closed): traffic totals documentation link goes to 404 page
- The question mark on the top right corner goes
Page not found: https://www.netgate.com/docs/pfsense/index.php/Traf...
- 05:30 PM pfSense Bug #8417: IPv6 bogon list size now too large to fit in standard maximum table size
- Yes. I ran into the same issue as Ryan Jaeb . It took me awhile to figure that out. Very confusing.
- 11:25 AM pfSense Feature #7671: Gateway Monitoring Via Custom Script or Telnet.
There is a "Mark Gateway as Down" option in the GUI. If you could figure out how to script that flag...
Also available in: Atom