- 06:22 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9635 (Resolved): lldpd (and probably ladvd) doesn't work on units with an integrated switch
- It appears the GUI configuration doesn't probably figure out what interface is selected. For example,
No matter wh...
- 07:38 PM pfSense Docs Correction #9520 (New): Feedback on Routing and Multi-WAN — Gateway Settings
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/routing/gateway-settings.html
*Feedback:* There is no documenta...
- 03:24 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9481 (Closed): traffic totals documentation link goes to 404 page
- The question mark on the top right corner goes
Page not found: https://www.netgate.com/docs/pfsense/index.php/Traf...
- 05:30 PM pfSense Bug #8417: IPv6 bogon list size now too large to fit in standard maximum table size
- Yes. I ran into the same issue as Ryan Jaeb . It took me awhile to figure that out. Very confusing.
- 11:25 AM pfSense Feature #7671: Gateway Monitoring Via Custom Script or Telnet.
There is a "Mark Gateway as Down" option in the GUI. If you could figure out how to script that flag...
- 05:43 PM pfSense Bug #6455: Can't delete Virtual IP "referenced by a least one gateway" if gateway outside interface subnet
- Thanks! Just ran into this and changed the mast to /32 and I was then able to delete it. I thought it was a 2.4.0 bug...
- 05:13 PM pfSense Bug #6882: bsnmpd uses all available CPU with hostres module active in some cases
- I don't see any mention about memory leaks here but this might be related.
- 02:02 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6129: zabbix agent/proxy 2.4 not ported to pfSense 2.3
- Zabbix agents can be any version.
Zabbix proxies have to match the version of the Zabbix server so just supporting...
- 02:00 AM pfSense Feature #7881: OpenVPN client - add support for multiple server entries
- I think to implement this is by setting the server to Other towards the top and leaving the field blank. Then using t...
- 02:15 PM pfSense Packages Feature #7902 (New): allow vpn client export of other to be a blank field
- Under: OpenVPN -> Client Export -> Host Name Resolution -> Other
The Host Name field that appears requires a valu...
Also available in: Atom