- Login: artless.knave
- Registered on: 04/18/2016
- Last connection: 03/04/2022
- 11:50 AM pfSense Feature #12903: alternative authentication methods for email notifications?
- Jim Pingle wrote in #note-2:
> We can look into other ways to authenticate, but in the Gmail case it should still wo...
- 01:15 AM pfSense Feature #12903: alternative authentication methods for email notifications?
- oops, i meant to add the email from google, not that it matters that much....
- 11:25 PM pfSense Feature #12903 (New): alternative authentication methods for email notifications?
- i have been using gmail for years but they are disabling password only access to accounts.
since pfsense has only pa...
- 08:29 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11214 (Resolved): mail reports typo "Define reports to by sent periodically via email. "
Define reports to by sent periodically via email.
- 03:02 PM pfSense Feature #10238: Periodic Scrub of ZFS filesystem
- similar to:
a script for monitoring zfs with scrub capabilit...
- 02:50 PM pfSense Feature #9226: zfs GUI functionality - alerts
- well, no GUI for it as of yet, but this script can be cron'd for better results reports emails, if anyone is ever loo...
- 03:28 AM pfSense Feature #9226 (New): zfs GUI functionality - alerts
- *some* way of seeing the status in GUI, and most importantly, *alerts* for degraded
it looks like the dashboard alre...
- 02:25 PM pfSense Bug #7849: 2.4.0.b.20170804.1634 doesnt upgrade
- ok, found and tried this :
pkg update -f
- 06:49 AM pfSense Bug #7849 (Not a Bug): 2.4.0.b.20170804.1634 doesnt upgrade
- upgrade doesnt work, says everything is successful, reboots...and is the same version as before it "upgraded"
- 04:56 AM pfSense Feature #7812: ZFS handling of autopreplace
- ideally, there ought to be a page for managing zfs, like there is for geom mirrors(albiet pretty limited), or at leas...
Also available in: Atom