- Login: cgull
- Registered on: 05/01/2016
- Last connection: 01/20/2022
- 07:58 PM pfSense Bug #12709: RRD stats have many dropouts in all databases, with DHCPD RRD logging enabled and broken reverse DNS
- I installed
built on Thu Jan 20 19:49:04 UTC 2022 @
and broke reverse DNS again. The problem is...
- 06:26 PM pfSense Bug #12709 (Duplicate): RRD stats have many dropouts in all databases, with DHCPD RRD logging enabled and broken reverse DNS
- Seen on pfSense 2.5.2 Community Edition:
Since about 2021/03/01 I've had a problem where my RRD data has dropouts ...
- 06:41 PM pfSense Bug #12710: Disabling DHCP Server RRD statistics does not work
- "has no effect" means that @/var/db/rrd/updaterrd.sh@ is not changed and DHCP RRD stats collection continues. I foun...
- 06:34 PM pfSense Bug #12710 (Resolved): Disabling DHCP Server RRD statistics does not work
- Seen on CE 2.5.2.
DHCP RRD stats can be enabled by a checkbox on the DHCP Services page, but disabling it on that ...
- 11:53 PM pfSense Bug #10833 (New): unbound exits on configuration error when link status flaps on LAN interface
- I have pfSense installed at home on a small, old, core2duo-based machine. It does pretty typical home-router duty; t...
- 12:00 PM pfSense Bug #7502: Cannot set router lifetime to 0 in radvd
- I've opened a PR with a fix for this (not including i18n): https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3801
- 10:27 PM pfSense Revision df4c3517: Allow IPv6 RA default router lifetime of 0
- This is a legal value for this field, RFC 4861 section 4.2.
Fixes Redmine #7502.
- 03:01 PM pfSense Bug #3395: DHCPv6 client pass rules need to come before bogons
- Oh, yes: 2.3-RELEASE amd64, originally installed with 2.2.1 or so and upgraded, and finally deployed after the upgrade.
- 02:59 PM pfSense Bug #3395: DHCPv6 client pass rules need to come before bogons
- This issue seems to have reappeared, though the separation of the rules involves suggests the exact cause might be di...
Also available in: Atom