- 04:30 PM pfSense Bug #6422: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function gettext() in /etc/inc/rrd.inc on line 60
- Seems to be caused by a file permissions issue.
To fix this:
- 10:43 AM pfSense Bug #6177: pkg update checking with no Internet access kills web GUI
- this fixed my issue on 2.3, thanks
- 10:28 AM pfSense Bug #6149: Proxy settings from system_advanced_misc.php are not respected by pkg
- this patched worked for me, but only after changing the uppercase HTTP_PROXY to lowercase http_proxy
Also available in: Atom