- Registered on: 09/21/2016
- Last connection: 03/28/2019
- 04:00 AM pfSense Bug #8914: Gateway switch events cause a huge amount of log spew
- Not sure what the acceptable level of log spam is:
Nov 22 09:56:56 check_reload_status Reloading filter
Nov 22 0...
- 08:22 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9141 (New): FRR xmlrpc
- FRR seems to be missing the option to sync the config viar XLMRPC.
- 03:00 PM pfSense Feature #8947: Cron based ACB option
- And the ability to use both scheduled and automatic backup after each change.
- 01:47 PM pfSense Bug #8961 (Duplicate): IPSEC issues with Asynchronous Cryptography
- With the release of 2.4.4 we enabled `Asynchronous Cryptography` by default, we are seeing cases where traffic does n...
- 04:05 PM pfSense Bug #8900 (New): pfBlockerNG
- Crash report begins. Anonymous machine information:
Current Base System 2.4.4.r.20180914.1544
- 03:43 PM pfSense Bug #8502: main (top) menu items do not drop down in some cases
- ran arpping package 1.2.2_1, executed ping to mac, hover menu's don't populate, no crash recorded
ran package iperf ...
- 02:53 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8899 (Resolved): AWS-ipsec error
- 2.4.4-RC (amd64)
built on Fri Sep 14 15:45:39 EDT 2018
Factory install aws-wizard: F...
- 07:02 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8670 (Resolved): HAProxy PHP error
- 07:02 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8670: HAProxy PHP error
- I am no longer seeing these errors.
- 01:20 PM pfSense Bug #8868 (Not a Bug): multiple php errors on update
- Installed Current Factory System: 2.4.3_1
Added packages: Squid, squidguard, lightsquid, pfblockerng, and Snort
Also available in: Atom