- 01:01 PM pfSense Bug #11516 (Rejected): pfsync Synchronize Peer IP lost when upgrading from 2.4.5 to 2.5.0
- Having a an HA installation, upgrade the backup node from 2.4.5 to 2.5.0 with no problems, then upgraded the master n...
- 11:32 AM pfSense Bug #7808: Dashboard brakes when adding widgets
- Sorry, still the same here. I have to reinstall to make it work again. How can I force to reset the GUI configuration...
- 08:56 AM pfSense Bug #7808: Dashboard brakes when adding widgets
- Sorry, tested in version 2.4.0_RC
- 08:55 AM pfSense Bug #7808 (Resolved): Dashboard brakes when adding widgets
- Apparently when adding Installed Packages widget, dashboard brakes and it does not update. Also the menu stop working...
- 06:54 AM pfSense Bug #7294 (Resolved): Lenght of description of firewall rules
- When adding or modifying a firewall rule, the description field accept more characters than are saved, so the descrip...
- 05:59 AM pfSense Bug #7113 (New): Interface name in Traffic Graphs
- The interface name is not displayed in the traffic graphs, only the real interface name is displayed, lan, wan, opt1,...
- 05:58 AM pfSense Bug #7112 (Resolved): Traffic Graphs resets graph when browser tab changes
- The new traffic graphs resets graphs when the actual browser tab is changed, so the graphs starts from the right axis...
Also available in: Atom