- Login: artooro
- Registered on: 03/08/2017
- Last connection: 08/14/2021
- 08:13 PM pfSense Bug #4479: Firewall rules won't match GRE interface after applying IPSEC transport encryption on GRE tunnel
- I stumbled across this issue when deploying pfSense for a wireless carrier integration. We needed to do things like p...
- 10:48 AM pfSense Plus Bug #11466: PHP exits with signal 11 on SG-3100 when calling PCRE functions
- The PCRE JIT patch has resolved the issue on two problematic SG-3100 configs that I had sitting here.
- 10:54 AM pfSense Plus Bug #11466: PHP exits with signal 11 on SG-3100 when calling PCRE functions
- That might explain why my example config triggers the problem. As preg_match is being used by the PHP code for urltab...
- 02:59 PM pfSense Plus Bug #11466: PHP exits with signal 11 on SG-3100 when calling PCRE functions
- As posted to https://forum.netgate.com/topic/163854/sg-3100-crash-on-upgrade-restore-when-using-url-tables-and-openvp...
- 10:28 AM pfSense Feature #9285 (Resolved): Add an option to disable the ping-check in dhcpd
- In experiencing some strange DHCP behavior at a customer site, where DHCP leases were getting abandoned and never re-...
- 08:27 AM pfSense Bug #9004: Default gateway IPv4 set to a group fails after restart on 2.4.4
- We also experienced this issue today. Had to set the "Default gateway IPv4" setting to WANGW so that pfSense could ge...
- 12:08 PM pfSense Bug #8720: restricting packages to official repository
- Thanks for the clarification Jim. Do you have a list of requirements for packages being accepted into the pfsense rep...
- 12:22 PM pfSense Bug #8720 (Not a Bug): restricting packages to official repository
- Hey guys, I noticed 3 days ago there was a commit 053182648b676676f9e631eca51c3e5a678344e9 by Renato that restricts t...
- 08:57 AM pfSense Bug #8524 (Resolved): HTTP_REFERER issue if changing the LAN IP in setup wizard
- In the setup wizard if you change the LAN IP address, you get to the next page to set a password, but when continuing...
- 11:01 AM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- For those who'd like to do something now, I've finished testing a setup using TAYGA on a separate virtual machine wit...
Also available in: Atom