- Login: walter_wolter
- Registered on: 05/21/2017
- Last connection: 03/04/2019
- 11:24 AM pfSense Bug #9349: IPSec service start/stop/restart fails after settings change
I mixed the logs (stop/restart) but the problem is the same and I understand your explanation. Nevertheless th...
- 07:58 AM pfSense Bug #9349: IPSec service start/stop/restart fails after settings change
- Hi Jim,
I do not think so. I captured the network traffic in the browser and can see the following request being s...
- 07:17 AM pfSense Bug #9349 (Confirmed): IPSec service start/stop/restart fails after settings change
- There seems to be some weird behaviour when changing things on the advance IPsec servie settings tab. As soon as you ...
- 04:07 AM pfSense Bug #9331: Parallel Rekey fails for multiple Child SAs
- Thanks for the feedback about the pull request. I deleted the old one and added the sustained solution.
- 12:54 PM pfSense Bug #9331: Parallel Rekey fails for multiple Child SAs
- Pull request added https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4051
- 12:40 PM pfSense Bug #9331 (Resolved): Parallel Rekey fails for multiple Child SAs
- We are running a IKEv1 VPN connection towards a Watchguard firewall cluster. It has 10 Tunnel definitions. Whenever t...
- 02:20 PM pfSense Feature #3329: Allow creating "not" rules for IPsec Phase 2
- Example implementation
- 02:16 PM pfSense Feature #3329: Allow creating "not" rules for IPsec Phase 2
- This feature wil be really helpful. Lets assume a office firewall connected to a HQ firewall. It serves sub multiple ...
- 02:02 PM pfSense Bug #5826: Auto-exclude LAN address feature only works for the LAN interface
- We have the same problem. For my reminder. Configuration is created by /etc/inc/vpn.inc in the following lines
- 03:12 PM pfSense Bug #7728: 1:1 NAT: Destination IP Alias not displayed as web link
- image of bad behaviour
Also available in: Atom