- 10:13 PM pfSense Packages Feature #9300 (Rejected): ACME package: last time updated
- It’s low priority but nice to have.
Please expose in addition to ‘Last renewed’ time stamp “Last updated” on the t...
- 10:09 PM pfSense Packages Feature #9299 (New): ACME package : Automate add/remove firewall rule for port forwarding
Currently if user wants to fordward port 80 (for stand alone method for example) to a different port and also not ...
- 04:25 PM pfSense Bug #9291: Schedule icon missing
- Ok copy thx
- 03:47 PM pfSense Bug #9291 (Not a Bug): Schedule icon missing
- See attached.
Fine print says <icon >"Indicates that the schedule is currently active."
But there is no icon on...
- 01:25 PM pfSense Bug #9270 (New): "Remove all states to and from the filtered address" does not remove all states
- Simple use case:
Filter all states for an IP of any device (used my iPhone IP) in *_"Diagnostics"/"States"/"States_"...
- 11:36 AM pfSense Bug #8979 (Duplicate): DNS Forwarder broken in 2.4.4
- After upgrading to 2.4.4 Services / DNS Forwarder seems broken:
Crash report begins. Anonymous machine information...
- 12:01 PM pfSense Packages Feature #8279: Consider adding a new option to the Rule Order
- Two more options:
1 - in pfBlockerNG, Rule Order add option - "Do not change (preserve) existing order"
- 03:44 PM pfSense Bug #8389: OpenVPN servise status does not update
- My apologies for being unclear :(
I don't see the initial problem I reported.
I stopped VPN server and saw it's m...
- 03:31 PM pfSense Bug #8389: OpenVPN servise status does not update
- I do not see it on the latest release.
- 03:19 PM pfSense Bug #8389: OpenVPN servise status does not update
- Well, I don't see it on 2.4.3-RELEASE
Also available in: Atom