- 08:42 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9521: Upgrade to HAProxy 1.9
- Torben Hørup wrote:
> haproxy 2.0 LTS has beeen released. better to use that one instead.
Right. 1.9 is a stable ...
- 02:45 PM pfSense Bug #1819: DNS Resolver Not Registering DHCP Server Specified Domain Name
- That issue is planned for 2.5.0, but is it already available?
I've just tested the latest 2.5.0 development versio...
- 05:33 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9521 (New): Upgrade to HAProxy 1.9
- Some of our backends support HTTP/2, but it seems that HAProxy 1.8 only support HTTP/2 for the frontends.
- 09:26 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7824: [acme / Let's Encrypt] Bump to the latest acme.sh package
- Thanks. The request is submitted in github (https://github.com/pfsense/FreeBSD-ports/pull/436)
- 04:03 PM pfSense Packages Feature #7824: [acme / Let's Encrypt] Bump to the latest acme.sh package
- I just migrated to pfSense 2.4.0 and the latest acme package 0.1.20. That version bumped to a newer acme.sh version, ...
- 01:57 AM pfSense Bug #7917: GUI shows "There are no packages currently installed" when repos are unreachable
- Same issue. It appears after upgrade to 2.4.0.r.20171007.0850 (from 2.4.0.r.20171004.xxxx).
- 12:00 PM pfSense Packages Feature #7824 (Resolved): [acme / Let's Encrypt] Bump to the latest acme.sh package
- Our domain names are managed by Gandi, and we cannot use the Gandi Live API for the verification of the domain name o...
Also available in: Atom