- 03:36 AM pfSense Bug #8420 (Not a Bug): Not possible setting up voucher configuration. On save, the form is asking to fill in the synchronization data.
On a new 2.4.3 deployment, on initial configuration, when trying to save the Captive Portal Voucher configurat...
- 02:31 AM pfSense Bug #8079: XMLRPC Issues with Captive Portal Vouchers
- Master and slave servers still do not communicate 100% properly in relation to expired/active vouchers and do not upd...
- 05:04 AM pfSense Bug #7972 (Resolved): Captive portals do not synchronize voucher data in both directions
I have a master and slave Captive portals. They synchronized well the data in both directions and immediately ...
- 04:56 AM pfSense Feature #7971 (New): Allow import, export and synchronization of MACs under Captive Portal service
Would it be possible to implement possibility to allow import/export (e.g. in CSV format) of allowed/disallowe...
Also available in: Atom