Captive portals do not synchronize voucher data in both directions
I have a master and slave Captive portals. They synchronized well the data in both directions and immediately about active vouchers and voucher rolls.
After upgrading from 2.3 to 2.4 the situation is as follows:
- data is synchronized from the slave to the master immediately it seems, e.g. when you expire the ticket on the slave, it registers on the master. The other way around does not work.
- data is synchronized from the master to the slave only upon clicking on the save button on the Services>Captive Portal>Vouchers form.
Just FYI, I have applied the previous CP patch which brought back the functionality of testing and expiring the vouchers.
Thank you in advance for your help and support.
Rework the way Captive Portal vouchers are synchronized on HA:
- When voucher use is enabled on primary, do the same on secondary
- When voucher rolls are created/modified/deleted, sync to secondary
- When voucher is used, disconnected or expired, sync it in both
directions using HA main information on primary to secondary