- 02:42 PM pfSense Bug #8935: IGMP Proxy not starting with PPPoE IF
- Johannes Wanink wrote:
>Tried the binary, and looks good! Seems to be working.
> (Binary is much bigger than...
- 12:52 PM pfSense Bug #8935: IGMP Proxy not starting with PPPoE IF
- I now replaced the default igmpproxy binary on pfSense 2.4.4 by this version https://pkg.opnsense.org/FreeBSD:11:amd6...
- 03:52 PM pfSense Bug #8935: IGMP Proxy not starting with PPPoE IF
- Not sure this is the same issue as I reported in #8950, because in that bug IGMPProxy is not crashing (it runs untill...
- 03:34 PM pfSense Bug #8950 (Duplicate): IGMPProxy broken after 2.4.4 upgrade
- After upgrade from 2.4.3-p1 to 2.4.4 IGMPProxy (which is upgraded during the 2.4.4 upgrade) seems to be broken. When ...
- 03:37 PM pfSense Bug #8114: DHCPv6 PD client not working after 2.4.2 upgrade
- I'm sorry, somehow I made a mistake in my configuration just before the upgrade (disabled interface tracking). After ...
- 02:27 PM pfSense Bug #8114 (Not a Bug): DHCPv6 PD client not working after 2.4.2 upgrade
- I just upgraded from 2.4.1 to 2.4.2 but after the upgrade IPv6 is not working anymore. After checking the logs I see ...
Also available in: Atom