- Login: tastyratz
- Registered on: 03/01/2018
- Last connection: 07/14/2022
- 08:42 AM pfSense Packages Feature #12748: Suricata blocked page timestamp breakout to it's own sortable column
- Thanks so much, Bill! Appreciate your efforts.
- 06:04 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10466: Add checkbox to Suricata blocked host view to resolve all resolvable IP's automatically
- Bill Meeks wrote in #note-2:
> I am hesitant about adding this feature. If there are lots of blocked IP entries (whi...
- 12:08 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10466: Add checkbox to Suricata blocked host view to resolve all resolvable IP's automatically
- Wanted to bump this one up since it hasn't had any activity in the last few years.
- 12:06 PM pfSense Packages Feature #12748 (Resolved): Suricata blocked page timestamp breakout to it's own sortable column
- It's nearly impossible to fish through the blocked page and find something new right now. The only way is to look thr...
- 12:46 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10472: Blocked host alert table break out by timestamp and type to allow sorting by date
- Allowing filter by date & time would also be a handy feature on that page as well if that's easier or another thought...
- 12:36 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10472 (Resolved): Blocked host alert table break out by timestamp and type to allow sorting by date
- The blocked list doesn't by nature sort by last hit or date of creation so I have to read every entry for the most re...
- 03:31 AM pfSense Feature #10467 (New): Email alert functionality for system health
- Email alerting is not well documented and not very inclusive.
I recently experienced an issue where services were ...
- 03:10 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10466 (New): Add checkbox to Suricata blocked host view to resolve all resolvable IP's automatically
- Manually resolving individual IP's is cumbersome when I want to get a holistic view of the blocked hosts. Also, resol...
- 09:19 AM pfSense Feature #9775 (New): AutoConfigBackup - Rolling per day/hour cap on changes, retention policy
- Autoconfigbackup right now will keep a complete revision history. Unfortunately, when making bulk changes (such as tr...
- 01:34 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8352: Write certificates to file system after renew not working for ACME v2
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Fixed in ACME package version 0.2.3
I updated my package and confirmed this is resolved.
Also available in: Atom