- Login: tastyratz
- Registered on: 03/01/2018
- Last connection: 04/17/2020
- 12:46 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10472: Blocked host alert table break out by timestamp and type to allow sorting by date
- Allowing filter by date & time would also be a handy feature on that page as well if that's easier or another thought...
- 12:36 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10472 (New): Blocked host alert table break out by timestamp and type to allow sorting by date
- The blocked list doesn't by nature sort by last hit or date of creation so I have to read every entry for the most re...
- 03:31 AM pfSense Feature #10467 (New): Email alert functionality for system health
- Email alerting is not well documented and not very inclusive.
I recently experienced an issue where services were ...
- 03:10 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10466 (New): Add checkbox to Suricata blocked host view to resolve all resolvable IP's automatically
- Manually resolving individual IP's is cumbersome when I want to get a holistic view of the blocked hosts. Also, resol...
- 09:19 AM pfSense Feature #9775 (New): AutoConfigBackup - Rolling per day/hour cap on changes, retention policy
- Autoconfigbackup right now will keep a complete revision history. Unfortunately, when making bulk changes (such as tr...
- 01:34 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8352: Write certificates to file system after renew not working for ACME v2
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Fixed in ACME package version 0.2.3
I updated my package and confirmed this is resolved.
- 10:36 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8352 (Resolved): Write certificates to file system after renew not working for ACME v2
- Using v2 acme servers, acme 0.2.1 package on 2.4.2-RELEASE-p1
Checking the box:
Write ACME certificates to /conf/a...
- 10:31 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8351 (Duplicate): cosmetic: populated field entries in challenge method display in expandable preview even when not selected
I discovered this by trying to get namecheap to work and seeing if their API address worked in the RFC 2136 challen...
- 10:19 PM pfSense Packages Feature #7706: Add option to write certificate to the filesystem after renew
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Works fine
This appears to be a regression in 0.2.1
With the box checked, no files are act...
Also available in: Atom