- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/21/2011
- Last connection: 09/21/2014
- 04:58 PM pfSense Bug #1395: RRD data not collecting accurate information
- Oh I should have mentioned that my current build is a week or so old.
2.0-RC3 (i386) built on Fri Jul 15 05:55:15...
- 04:54 PM pfSense Bug #1395: RRD data not collecting accurate information
- I need to open this one back up. :(
I'm not sure what build this behavior returned but I'm now seeing the traffic ...
- 01:50 PM pfSense Feature #1668: OpenVPN Client Export support Tunnelblick
- Ok good to know. I don't have a Mac to try it out on but I know some of my users have Macs at home so the support qu...
- 01:41 PM pfSense Feature #1668: OpenVPN Client Export support Tunnelblick
- I typo'ed the name of the client in the subject and don't have permissions to correct it. Could someone please corre...
- 01:33 PM pfSense Feature #1668 (Closed): OpenVPN Client Export support Tunnelblick
- TunnelBrick is an opensource MacOSX OpenVPN client that seems to be pretty active. https://code.google.com/p/tunnelb...
- 08:57 PM pfSense Bug #875: Uninstalling packages can remove system libraries
- I finally had a opportunity to update my pfSense install at work. And the rrdtool issue with uninstalling the ntop p...
- 11:05 AM pfSense Bug #875: Uninstalling packages can remove system libraries
- Uninstalling the ntop package results in the removal of rrdtool, possibly others as it does have a long list of depen...
- 10:52 AM pfSense Packages Bug #1617 (Rejected): Uninstalling ntop package removes rrdtool
- Subject pretty much sums it up. If you install and then uninstall the ntop package the rrdgraphs will stop working. ...
- 09:44 AM pfSense Bug #1395: RRD data not collecting accurate information
- I just noticed that this problem appears to be fixed. I'm not sure when this behavior changed but this bug can be cl...
- 01:41 PM pfSense Bug #1559: Static IP on interface not updating properly
- Jim P wrote:
> Is this on a current snapshot? That bug was fixed a week or so ago (there is already a ticket for it,...
Also available in: Atom