- Login: bouke
- Registered on: 04/11/2018
- Last connection: 06/10/2021
- 10:15 AM pfSense Regression #11805: Port forward rules only function through the default gateway interface, ``reply-to`` does not work for Multi-WAN (CE Only)
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Adam Kuklycz wrote:
> > Question, does this affect virtual IP's that are setup on the same inte...
- 02:10 PM pfSense Docs New Content #10774 (Resolved): Feedback on Installing and Upgrading — Upgrade Troubleshooting
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/troubleshooting/upgrades.html
*Feedback:* Please include the hi...
- 01:03 PM pfSense Feature #4632: Support for Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
- 01:29 PM pfSense Bug #8452: PPPoE :: Interfaces > WAN: [PPPoE Configuration] Service name :: colon not allowed (invalid character)
- This issue can be closed as this has been resolved. Please see bug 9002. Thank you.
- 08:16 AM pfSense Bug #9002: [Interfaces :: WAN :: PPPoE] The service name contains invalid characters
- Steve Beaver wrote:
> Service name may now contain ':' (and other non-alphanumerics)
I just edited the file on my...
- 05:43 AM pfSense Bug #9002 (Resolved): [Interfaces :: WAN :: PPPoE] The service name contains invalid characters
- I am able to add a colon in the "service name" when I configure "PPPoE" using the "Setup Wizard".
I am not able to...
Also available in: Atom