- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/22/2011
- Last connection: 09/16/2013
- 10:28 AM pfSense Bug #3205 (Resolved): Partial system freeze when disconnecting USB 3G stick
- When we disconnect a live USB 3G stick, parts of the pfSense system freezes, for example, opening the dashboard, show...
- 09:52 AM pfSense Bug #1738: Restore fails when username in backup is not matching
- This exact bug is still present in 2.1.
- 09:39 AM pfSense Bug #1919: Package re-install loop on console after upgrade - package reinstall take ages on serial console
- This bug may be closed since it's not present at all in 2.1.
- 01:10 PM pfSense Bug #2910: monitoring-disabled gateway causes wrong tiered gateway in route-to
- Hi Chris and Renato.
I have the exact same issue. My tier2 gateway monitoring is disabled. It's a PPP interface th...
- 02:08 AM pfSense Bug #1919 (Resolved): Package re-install loop on console after upgrade - package reinstall take ages on serial console
- In fact, this is not an actual loop.... it's rather an innefiency in update_output_window() when $pkg_interface == "c...
- 01:00 AM pfSense Bug #1738 (New): Restore fails when username in backup is not matching
- It's not likely that it will happen to anyone, but the consequences are quite time consuming.
When on the default ...
- 11:22 PM pfSense Packages Bug #1301 (Closed): Squid package become unusable through time if we use large disk cache
- This happens when we use the default path for the cache dir (/var/squid/cache).
The function squid_resync() calls ...
Also available in: Atom