Ker Ruben Ramos
- 06:33 AM pfSense Feature #256 (Resolved): LoadBalance from the pfSense Box itself.
- It's nice to have a toggle switch that if enabled, it will allow all outgoing connections from pfSense box itself to ...
- 06:27 AM pfSense Bug #255 (Resolved): Any interfaces that shows IP should include/exclude the ip-aliases
- Almost everywhere, when showing the Interface's IP which has aliases, shows only the NIC's IP or even worse shows onl...
- 08:52 AM pfSense Bug #229 (Rejected): fitler rules doesn't create redirect (rdr)
- Could this be disabled in the kernel or somewhere?
Tried pfsense's transparent squid proxy; manually create a rdr ...
- 11:45 PM pfSense Feature #228: Multi-WAN support with same gateway on multiple WANs
- If you can only route-to IP address, then why bother putting IF in there.
- 11:09 PM pfSense Feature #228: Multi-WAN support with same gateway on multiple WANs
- Any reference of the "known" pf's limitation on route-to regarding 'same gateway'?
- 10:49 PM pfSense Bug #227: Missing route groups on load balance
- Or is there somewhere already that can specify which IP apinger will check?
- 10:45 PM pfSense Bug #227: Missing route groups on load balance
- Additional info:
I think the reason why it only gives 2 interfaces on that situation.
* apinger configuration t...
- 07:15 PM pfSense Bug #227: Missing route groups on load balance
- I'd like to verify more on this cause I remember it worked before adding the 3rd(other ISP) pppoe. Both NICs were dis...
- 04:58 PM pfSense Bug #227 (Closed): Missing route groups on load balance
- I've got three pppoe accounts, 2 from same ISP and the other.
The two pppoe account, when connected, they have the...
- 08:50 AM pfSense Bug #225 (Resolved): Deleting a CARP VIP doesn't remove it
- Deleting a CARP VIP should remove it.
The VIP after apply/save doesn't get removed.
Also available in: Atom