Multi WAN Load Balancing does not work on 2.5.0.a.20200729.0650
Tried to follow documentation to setup multi WAN with Load Balancing
1. Two WAN Connections created with static IPv4 assigned by providers
2. Gateway Group is created with both WAN connections set to Tier1
3. In System / Routing / Gateways - added Monitor IP for each gateway
4. In System / General Setup - Added public DNS for each Gateway (220.127.116.11 for one & 18.104.22.168 for second)
5. In Firewall / Rules / LAN - Edited default rule for IPv4 protocol setting Gateway to Gateway Group created at step #2.
Both WAN connections are online
Tried to do
`curl http://icanhazip.com` - does not matter how many times run, still connection goes over WAN1 and I get a public IP of WAN1.
- start multiple 4K/8K Youtube streams, on client machine on LAN, seems all still go through WAN1