Status>Monitoring parameters are hidden by the interactive graph
There is text underneath the graph in Status>Monitoring which should show the system name, time period, resolution, and current date that have been chosen in the settings. The text is barely visible because it is cut off by the end of the element.
Updated by Jim Pingle 10 months ago
- Project changed from pfSense to pfSense Packages
- Category changed from Web Interface to Status_Monitoring
- Assignee set to Jared Dillard
- Affected Version changed from 2.5.0 to All
Not a new problem, it's been like that for a while. Though I don't see an existing entry for it.
Updated by Marcos Mendoza 6 months ago
- Assignee changed from Jared Dillard to Marcos Mendoza
Updated by Marcos Mendoza 3 months ago
Now works on Firefox and Edge/Chromium.
On mobile resolutions, some labels clip on the right instead, though I think that's a fix for when the whole graphing library gets updated as it's currently years old.