IPsec Dashboard widget only displays first P2 subnet when using a single traffic selector
The IPSec Dashboard Widget only shows the first P2 tunnel when the tunnels are "grouped" like the new way Strongswan to Strongswan connections work. As such only the first subnet and it's description shows even if three subnet P2s are established. This shows normally in Status --> IPSec --> Child SAs, but not on the widget. See attached screenshots for a more visual representation.
Updated by Jim Pingle 3 months ago
- Project changed from pfSense Plus to pfSense
- Subject changed from IPSec Dashboard Widget Only Shows First P2 Subnet to IPsec Dashboard widget only displays first P2 subnet when using a single traffic selector
- Category changed from Web Interface to Dashboard
- Affected Plus Version deleted (
Since there is only one child SA here with multiple traffic selectors I'm not sure how viable it would be to break that all back out.
Fixing up subject and since it's not specific to Plus, moving it out of Plus.
Updated by Viktor Gurov 3 months ago
- File Screenshot from 2021-05-06 07-59-43.png Screenshot from 2021-05-06 07-59-43.png added
- File Screenshot from 2021-05-06 08-00-59.png Screenshot from 2021-05-06 08-00-59.png added
much better now (see screenshots)