Compliance with pfSense style guide in Dynamic DNS service code
Added by Jaakko Kantojärvi almost 2 years ago.
Updated about 1 year ago.
Plus Target Version:
Files for the dynamic DNS include white space in the end of lines.
Additionally, many switch statements list providers in a random order and there is no clear instructions about where a new provider should be added (in alphabetical order or append in the end).
- Tracker changed from Bug to Todo
- Subject changed from Compliance with pfSense style guide in dynamic DNS service code to Compliance with pfSense style guide in Dynamic DNS service code
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Release Notes changed from Default to Force Exclusion
No need to include this in release notes
- Plus Target Version changed from 21.09 to 22.01
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom