21.09/2.6.0 - High CPU usage and slowness with ``pfctl -ss``
pfctl -ss is taking consuming large amounts of CPU and taking much longer than it should to output data on 2.6:
I see that the fix was applied to 2.5 RC but is missing in 2.6:
Updated by Jim Pingle 4 months ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Regression
- Priority changed from Urgent to Normal
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
As I mentioned on #12045 we are aware and it will be automatically addressed during the next upstream sync. 2.6.0 is in early development and is not expected to be suitable for production use for some time.
Updated by Jim Pingle 2 months ago
- Subject changed from 2.6 - High CPU usage and slowness with ``pfctl -ss`` to 21.09/2.6.0 - High CPU usage and slowness with ``pfctl -ss``
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Kristof Provost
- Release Notes changed from Default to Force Exclusion
All the relevant changes should be in current snapshots, may need additional testing/confirmation but we likely have enough data to consider this closed already.