Information box on ``status_ipsec.php`` says "IPsec not enabled" even when a tunnel is established
It appears that the default state for the info button is expanded when IPsec is disabled, and closed when a tunnel is enabled and running. However, if expanded while a tunnel is enabled, it still reports that the IPsec is disabled. If possible, basing the button text field (or whether it even shows at all) on the presence of any P1's, or the charon status, would avert confusion (this was brought up to me today in a TAC call today) as to why the Status page reports that a tunnel is established and passing traffic, but the information button still says IPsec isn't enabled. This applies to both CE and Plus.
Updated by Jim Pingle over 1 year ago
- Project changed from pfSense Plus to pfSense
- Category changed from IPsec to IPsec
- Target version set to 2.7.0
- Plus Target Version set to 22.11
Should be easy enough to fix, it's already doing a test of enabled/disabled there just above where it prints the info block on line 647 ( source:src/usr/local/www/status_ipsec.php#L647 ). It could probably be changed to omit the info block entirely when it's enabled. The link to configure IPsec is redundant considering there is already a link in the shortcuts on the breadcrumb bar.
Updated by Christopher Cope over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Assignee set to Christopher Cope
Updated by Jim Pingle about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Blue information button in Status > IPsec says "IPsec not enabled" even when a tunnel is established to Information box on ``status_ipsec.php`` says "IPsec not enabled" even when a tunnel is established
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Info block now only contains a link to configure IPsec no matter what the current IPsec state is, which is the intended result.
Updating subject for release notes.