Status: Traffic Graph - only shows interface's subnet
The Traffic Graph in Status menu does not show the aliased IP subnet addresses in the right panel list.
It shows only the WAN/LAN interfaces IP subnets.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
The rate command that builds the data for that only supports showing one subnet at a time. So if it will display other subnets, that would require a drop-down menu to select the subnet to show.
- Category set to Web Interface
- Subject changed from Status: Traffic Graph - Do not show aliased IP addresses to Status: Traffic Graph - only shows interface's subnet
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Affected Version changed from 2.0.1 to All
Generally speaking, having multiple subnets on the same L2 broadcast domain is not common or best practice. Splitting subnets out by VLANs is a much better solution. This issue would be extremely rare for anyone to hit.
Also available in: Atom