Deleting last/only port forward doesn't remove from secondary
if you delete the last/only port forward from the primary, it doesn't get removed from the secondary on config sync.
Does this still happen on 2.1? I thought I fixed all of these not too long ago.
- Target version set to 2.1
Yeah it does as of Friday's snapshot at least.
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
Same happens for last/only filter rule. I'm working on a solution.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
If those seciton need to be synched no matter what than its better to remove the options completely from the filter sync configuration page to not create the impression this is controllable.
I don't believe option should be removed since it is still valid for rules from Master you don't want to sync.
- Rules set to nosync on Master won't be send to Slave.
- All rules on Slave will be overwritten.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Category changed from 62 to XMLRPC
Also available in: Atom