Allow reordering of IPsec Phase 1 and Phase 2 entries
Currently the IPsec entries are stuck in the order they were created, which can be problematic if you need to ensure a specific order of potentially overlapping networks or exceptions.
If you have two tunnels, one for 10.0.0.0/8 and another for 10.10.10.0/24, if the second was created after the first, then it could never work. If it was created first, then it would be respected first -- however of course that subnet's traffic would never be reachable over the second tunnel, but there are still some valid use cases for this were customers have to connect to networks dictated by other vendors and partners.
Improvements on IPsec GUI (Ticket #3328):
- Allow to reorder phase1 items
- Allow to remove multiple phase1 items
- Add an icon to quickly toggle enable/disable status of p1 items
- Print P1 header only once and remove space between items
- Fix table border when P2 items are expanded