/etc/rc.initial doesn't handle -c parameters
/etc/rc.initial fails to handle parameters passed to it using -c. As a result, SFTP against the internal SSH server fails to work.
The attached patch resolves the problem.
If you go to GitHub at https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense and make the edit online there, then submit a pull request, it will be very easy for the devs to review and accept.
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to 2.3
- Affected Version changed from 2.2 to All
this change looks fine but would like confirmation
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
looks fine to me. assigned to renato.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Renato Botelho to Chris Buechler
made that change. Confirmed SFTP works now, and everything else still works.
Also available in: Atom