2.3 IPsec logging - silent can't be configured, issues with defaults
Need to apply fixes from #5340 to 2.3. Closed #5340 with target 2.2.5 for tracking purposes.
A complication here because of the config upgrade diff between RELENG_2_2 and master, need to insert the 120 and bump all subsequent revisions that are in master only. Otherwise should be fine to port over exactly.
- Assignee set to Matthew Smith
The 'fixes' for #5340 are kinda ugly, this needs rework.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
Looks like this commit broke upgrade_config.inc:
Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /etc/inc/upgrade_config.inc on line 4038
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
fixed upgrade_config errors in 4df73fa0e2e02f1f48872663a30d4004dc3ce537
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom