IPsec status pages show all time units as seconds
The vici plugin outputs all status times in seconds, where SMP status output hours for times > 1 hour, minutes for times > 1 minute and < 1 hour, and seconds for times < 1 minute. It works fine, so we'll target 2.3 for this, just isn't user-friendly.
- Priority changed from Normal to Very Low
- Assignee set to Matthew Smith
as suggested in chat, "xxxxxx seconds (hh:mm:ss)" seems best.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Looks good, thanks! Not a big deal but most people don't recognize tens of thousands of seconds at a glance, and it's easy to make human-readable.
Also available in: Atom