lighttpd regression causing config sync failures in some circumstances
The upgrade to lighttpd 1.4.37 broke config synchronization for a small number of edge cases (specifics currently unknown, can't replicate at this time). It's been confirmed that backing down to 2.2.4's lighttpd 1.4.35 fixes.
- Assignee set to Chris Buechler
What does it take to tear the crap known as lighttpd out, and replace it with nginx?
- Assignee changed from Chris Buechler to Renato Botelho
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Looks like lighttpd 1.4.38 fixed the problem
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Target version changed from 2.3 to 2.2.6
- Category changed from 62 to XMLRPC
Also available in: Atom