Destination address for upgraded port forward is incorrect
When a NAT port forward is upgraded from 1.2.3 to 2.0, its destination address is not upgraded correctly, or displayed correctly on the port forward list.
The upgraded entry contains:
After saving the entry it shows up properly, and the config looks like this:
- Subject changed from Destination address on upgraded port forwards is incorrect to Destination address on upgraded port forwards are incorrect
- Subject changed from Destination address on upgraded port forwards are incorrect to Destination address for upgraded port forward is incorrect
- Status changed from New to Feedback
It should be correct now, but it needs testing and I am unable to test it at the moment.
Added another fix. I used the wrong value name before.
On my upgraded work config I have about ~20 port forwards in total, but all of those use a carp address and did not contain "interface address" or "any". The XML for those 20 looks fine though. And the port forward overview page shows all of them correctly.
I think the case of having picked an address from the list was the one case that was already handled correctly; though I didn't test that case to verify.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom