IPsec MSS clamping value shared for IPv4 and IPv6
Plus Target Version:
MSS clamping for IPsec can only be set globally. As a result, a value of 1452 for an IPv4 tunnel (required due to my pppoe WAN) is not suitable for an IPv6 tunnel. The latter in my case requires an IPsec MSS clamping value of 1346 for IPv6 web sites accessed across the tunnel to load.
Separate MSS clamping options in the GUI would allow more efficient use of IPv4 tunnels when IPv6 tunnels are also present.
Updated by Jim Thompson over 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Luiz Souza
- Target version set to Future
Agree this would be good, but it really wants to be part of FreeBSD (upstream).
I've assigned it, but I don't know when we'll get to it.
Updated by Viktor Gurov over 2 years ago
See also #10493
Updated by Jim Pingle almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version changed from Future to 2.6.0
Updated by Viktor Gurov over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to New
Jim Pingle wrote in #note-3:
This is another fix
See discussion on https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4299
Updated by Jim Pingle over 1 year ago
- Target version changed from 2.6.0 to CE-Next
- Plus Target Version set to Plus-Next