- Login: free
- Registered on: 07/03/2018
- Last connection: 03/18/2023
- 06:09 PM pfSense Bug #12651: ``nginx`` logs an error that the port is already in use when restarting Captive Portal services
- possibly related to #10159
- 02:52 PM pfSense Bug #11894: Vouchers may expire too early when using RAM disks
- The forum thread is suspecting the problem to be related to ramdisk.
If that is true, the issue could be related t...
- 06:14 PM pfSense Feature #11171: Remove debug log entries present following "Block additional logins" feature request
- Sorry, the title of this ticket is not correct
Could you change it by the following? Remove debug logs present fol...
- 06:12 PM pfSense Feature #11171 (Resolved): Remove debug log entries present following "Block additional logins" feature request
While implementing #9432, vtkg did enable some debug logs.
I propose to remove some of them, to avoid ge...
- 07:31 PM pfSense Bug #10366: Captive Portal Allowed MAC bandwidth Issue
- also unable to reproduce.
Can be marked as resolved i guess.
- 07:26 PM pfSense Bug #11115: Pfsense MAC Control Feature Request
- I've read the gdoc..but i would propose to reject this issue
> But the challenge is that [...] there is an option ...
- 11:26 AM pfSense Bug #10159: nginx error " 48: Address already in use" sometimes displayed in the logs when reconfiguring captive portal
- this issue can be marked as resolved
- 08:09 PM pfSense Bug #9303: HA sync : disabling captive portal HA sync does remove all zones on slave
- This issue is actually not fixed
Pull request : https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4150
- 08:08 PM pfSense Bug #8809: HA sync : changing a voucher roll on master does not reset active tickets on slave.
- Pull request : https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4150
- 07:59 PM pfSense Feature #97: Captive Portal should sync its database to other members of clusters
- Pull Request : https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4150
Also available in: Atom