- 11:38 AM pfSense Bug #9443: Captive Portal Vouchers feature is broken in 2.5.0
- The change has been made in OpenSSL here : https://github.com/openssl/openssl/commit/cac19d19e7d6f252ff9aea60d85e0c0f...
- 11:25 AM pfSense Bug #9443 (New): Captive Portal Vouchers feature is broken in 2.5.0
When enabling vouchers on 2.5.0, fields "Voucher Public Key" and "Voucher Private Key" are empty, and click...
- 05:12 PM pfSense Bug #9311: Captive Portal continues to limit per-user bandwidth when not enabled
I was unable to reproduce. Disabling "Enable per-user bandwidth restriction" without clearing the two field...
- 03:23 PM pfSense Bug #9428: Unable to access "System: Authentication servers" if "WebCfg - System: User Password Manager" is set
- Pull request : https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4058
- 09:43 AM pfSense Bug #9432: Captive Portal With concurrency logins
- This is not a bug, but a feature request ("block additional logins").
- 04:50 AM pfSense Bug #9428 (New): Unable to access "System: Authentication servers" if "WebCfg - System: User Password Manager" is set
It seems that defining permission _page-system-usermanager-passwordmg_ completely blocks users from accessi...
- 04:25 AM pfSense Feature #1455: Voucher manager only user
- This issue can be closed.
As doktornotor said, it's been here since a while.
- 07:19 AM pfSense Bug #9303: HA sync : disabling captive portal HA sync does remove all zones on slave
- fix : https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/commit/3d382f50c3a25230e7166e9877a0d88c7e62c24b.diff
(if you want to apply ...
- 07:13 AM pfSense Bug #9303 (New): HA sync : disabling captive portal HA sync does remove all zones on slave
- Issue #8808 has been fixed in 2.4.4, however the fix induced another problem : unselecting "captive portal" in HA syn...
- 08:05 PM pfSense Feature #1831: Captive portal IPv6 support
- PHP RADIUS package (used for RADIUS authentication/accounting) is not IPv6 compatible, which is a captive portal depe...
Also available in: Atom