- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/04/2011
- Last connection: 07/05/2018
- 11:05 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8620: arpwatch database page is not accessible
- Sven L wrote:
> I experienced exactly the same. In my case after some time running arpwatch my whole pfsense box hun...
- 10:14 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8620: arpwatch database page is not accessible
- The issue I have with arpwatch is different but I'm pretty sure they are related. After a day or two of arpwatch runn...
- 07:13 AM pfSense Packages Bug #5114: squid3 version 0.3.0 errors
- Kill Bill wrote:
> Yeah, the wrong permissions have been there ever since. It's now fixed in the package. If somethi...
- 10:37 AM pfSense Packages Bug #5114: squid3 version 0.3.0 errors
- I did some further testing and manually changing the permissions then restarting the service seem to work. pinger sta...
- 10:07 AM pfSense Packages Bug #5114: squid3 version 0.3.0 errors
- The issue with pinger is still there. I did an uninstall, reboot, install, reboot. I notice after the last reboot, th...
- 05:29 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4198: lightsquid doesn't work, perl is missing
- thanks Jim! I think we can close this ticket.. I didn't report this, but the only issue now with the package is with ...
- 07:44 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4198: lightsquid doesn't work, perl is missing
- I saw that yesterday, thank you!
- 01:19 PM pfSense Bug #2526: Limiter appears to break IPv6 connectivity
- This issue is still not resolved
Can this tic...
- 02:33 PM pfSense Packages Bug #4301: arpwatch not sending email reports on 2.2
- not sure if this helps
01-27-2015 15:33:50 Daemon.Debug pfsense Jan 27 15:33:50 arpwatch: reaper: pid 93610, exit ...
- 12:45 PM pfSense Packages Bug #4301 (Closed): arpwatch not sending email reports on 2.2
- Not much info I can provide for this one but arpwatch isn't sending email reports anymore after upgrading to 2.2 amd6...
Also available in: Atom