- Login: ceylani
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/04/2011
- Last connection: 01/05/2015
- 02:37 AM pfSense Packages Feature #3685: haproxy listener ip from alias
I had added before this feature to the my own haproxy.
Thanks for the feature.
- 03:00 PM pfSense Packages Feature #3685 (Resolved): haproxy listener ip from alias
- If there are too many IPs in listener list (100+) haproxy_listener.php is very slow viewing.
Perhaps it's related ...
- 04:05 AM pfSense Bug #3319 (Closed): automatically cleared ip addresses
- There is a strange case about ip address definition.
192.168.1.1 is a CARP IP
192.168.1.2 is alias...
- 06:59 AM pfSense Bug #3310 (Rejected): There were error(s) loading the rules: pfctl: DIOCADDRULE: Device busy
- I get this error message "php: rc.filter_configure_sync: New alert found: There were error(s) loading the rules: pfct...
- 07:58 PM pfSense Bug #3257: IP Alias on CARP IP doesn't work where IP alias above CARP parent in list
- I have tested now again and saw that problem resource is if CARP Ip is defined after IP Alias (order priority problem...
- 06:31 PM pfSense Bug #3257: IP Alias on CARP IP doesn't work where IP alias above CARP parent in list
- Sorry, affected version is 2.1
- 06:29 PM pfSense Bug #3257 (Resolved): IP Alias on CARP IP doesn't work where IP alias above CARP parent in list
- I have 300 over IPs in 3 different subnets. I have added 3 different CARP IPs from each subnet. Other IPs on them as ...
- 08:43 AM pfSense Packages Bug #3110 (Rejected): apinger down messages
I have two PF(2.0.3) with CARP. When I look at the system log in the master server I have seen some gateway down...
- 04:38 PM pfSense Bug #1645 (Rejected): CARP sync problem for deleting process.
- Can not be sync to backup server for the virtual Ips, nat, load balancer and aliases record deleting process ın the c...
Also available in: Atom