- Login: aMakUzr
- Registered on: 03/20/2013
- Last connection: 06/17/2016
- 05:34 PM pfSense Feature #6500 (New): Should be a way to determine which packages are available without having to update/install
- Since one or more packages are often a "show-stopper" requirement for pfSense users, there should be a way to authori...
- 03:48 PM pfSense Feature #6130: Alias-table failures can easily lead to serious security degradation should be caught
- But this wasn't about the issues with creating an alias table (which is why it's a separate report). This is about h...
- 03:25 AM pfSense Feature #6130 (Duplicate): Alias-table failures can easily lead to serious security degradation should be caught
- Failures that result in empty alias-tables being created (e.g., https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/6119) or tables fa...
- 05:37 PM pfSense Bug #6119 (Closed): Alias entry causes filterdns core dumps
- The following is with pfSense 2.2.6 release AMD64 on a Core 2 Duo 3 GHz dual-core with 4 GB ram.
- 04:57 PM pfSense Bug #4513: Change in IP Alias name causes no tables on reboot
- FWIW, I have verified that this is no longer an issue (i.e., it's fixed) in pfSense 2.2.6.
- 07:46 PM pfSense Feature #4646 (New): Recover valuable vertical screen real estate in dashboard
- Vertical screen real estate tends to be quite valuable.
The dashboard page uses about 1/2" at the top of the page ...
- 02:49 AM pfSense Bug #4641 (Duplicate): Restored config loses IPv6 Link-Local DNS Forwarder Settings
- Restoring a config that contains selected "Services -> DNS Forwarder -> Interfaces" which are "IPv6 Link-Local" doesn...
- 08:30 PM pfSense Bug #4640 (Resolved): "Disable Cisco Extensions" change toggles "Auto-exclude LAN address" setting
- After updating from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2, in VPN -> IPsec -> Advanced Settings, the check-box setting for "Disable Cisco Ex...
- 02:43 AM pfSense Bug #4604 (New): NTP time server entries may or may not work, depending upon interfaces selected when configuring NTP service
- The attached PDF (NTP.pdf) shows the following:
- 2 time-server entries: time.apple.com and another pfSense box (i...
- 07:14 PM pfSense Bug #3481: Run-Away processing with hme NICs
- Seems to work find in 2.2 & 2.2.1.
Also available in: Atom