- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/09/2013
- Last connection: 02/27/2020
- 02:45 PM pfSense Todo #9864: Set autocomplete=new-password for user/password fields in forms
- I have this issue with the OpenVPN Server and Client pages always getting the Proxy username/pass autofilled.
- 10:18 AM pfSense Todo #9501: turn off form autocompletion on OpenVPN client config page (maybe the whole web interface)
- Sorry, should have done my homework first.
- 08:48 AM pfSense Todo #9501 (Not a Bug): turn off form autocompletion on OpenVPN client config page (maybe the whole web interface)
- Some of the fields (usually the proxy info) will get autofilled by the browser with random data.
- 04:43 PM pfSense Packages Feature #9238: Add support for Zerotier
- I don't think my code would be of much use, I was just trying to get the package to work with the latest pfS version....
- 08:17 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9238: Add support for Zerotier
- The integration could be very similar to OpenVPN. An OpenVPN client or server, shows up as a virtual NIC, the same wa...
- 08:17 AM pfSense Bug #9306 (Duplicate): DNS Made Easy client on PPPoE interface not working
- To recreate, setup a DNS Made Easy DDNS client on a DHCP WAN interface and confirm that it works. Then switch the int...
- 01:22 PM pfSense Packages Feature #9238: Add support for Zerotier
- Minimal functionality required would be joining and leaving networks. The controller service is not necessary as that...
- 01:01 PM pfSense Packages Feature #9238: Add support for Zerotier
- Excerpt from https://zerotier.com/blog/2018-05-04-128.shtml...
- 05:44 PM pfSense Packages Feature #9238 (New): Add support for Zerotier
- Adding support for ZeroTier with its multi-path feature, would give pfS a better position in the SD-WAN market.
- 03:37 PM pfSense Bug #9210 (Not a Bug): dnsmadeeasy not working on PPPoE interface
Also available in: Atom