- Login: VFrontDe
- Email: pfSenseemail@example.com
- Registered on: 01/07/2014
- Last connection: 04/24/2016
- 12:49 AM pfSense Bug #4749: DHCPv6 server not disabling after initial setup
- No, both LAN and WAN interfaces use static IPv6 and IPv4 addresses. IPv6 routing is done for a public /64 network (an...
- 11:52 AM pfSense Bug #4749: DHCPv6 server not disabling after initial setup
- Also, ENabling and DISabling the service again in the WebGUI does not change the behaviour: The DHCPv6 server is stil...
- 05:34 AM pfSense Bug #4749 (Duplicate): DHCPv6 server not disabling after initial setup
- Fresh install of pfSense 2.2.2 with 1x LAN and 1x WAN interface.
Used the console menu to (#1) assign interfaces and...
- 02:08 PM pfSense Bug #4546 (Rejected): IPSec tunnel for IPv4 uses IPv6 address of Remote Gateway
- I have configured an IPSec tunnel with the IPv4 protocol and use an FQDN for the remote gateway.
The FQDN resolves t...
- 06:49 AM pfSense Packages Bug #4160: First shutdown attempt of guest fails with open-vm-tools
- The root cause of this is the package script
- 01:26 PM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- UPVOTE. I really like to be able to run my network with IPv6 only and make legacy IPv4 site available through NAT64.
- 06:51 AM pfSense Bug #3389 (Resolved): GUI allows to configure ICMPv4 types for ICMPv6 firewall rules
- When I try to create a firewall rule that handles only certain types of IPv6 ICMP traffic, the interface lets me sele...
Also available in: Atom