- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/27/2014
- Last connection: 12/07/2014
- 08:48 AM pfSense Feature #4079 (Closed): Specify opt-number to use on new interfaces
- When creating new interfaces, it would be nice to be able to specify the number that the opt-interface receives. A si...
- 04:03 PM pfSense Bug #4000: guess_interface_from_ip parses netstat output that may be truncated
- Tested on the latest snapshot (built on Wed Nov 12 11:52:20 CST 2014). Looks good, finally the DHCP failover peer IP ...
- 12:53 PM pfSense Bug #3853: DHCP Server failover_peerip is not synchronized on 2.2 with CARP
- Doesn't seem to have been fixed yet: https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=81948.0
- 11:06 AM pfSense Bug #3807: Unable to edit existing Virtual IPs
- Using "2.2-ALPHA (amd64) built on Sat Sep 13 00:05:21 CDT 2014" nanobsd, and I'm still not able to edit existing virt...
- 02:16 PM pfSense Feature #983: Improve/Enhance IP Alias VIP handling in GUI
- The test vm I used for this test was reset to factory defaults some time after, but I have tried to reproduse it usin...
- 06:04 AM pfSense Bug #3714: Session cookie inconsistent behavior when switching GUI protocols
- Using "2.2-ALPHA (amd64) built on Fri Aug 15 14:31:24 CDT 2014". I can confirm that this now works as expected. After...
- 05:58 AM pfSense Bug #3350: Disabling and enabling VLAN leaves VLAN interface missing
- I can confirm that this is resolved. I followed the procedure given in the description to replicate the issue, the vl...
- 04:18 AM pfSense Bug #3807: Unable to edit existing Virtual IPs
- When I change the actual IP address on the CARP IP, it works. Does not create a new one, it alters the existing.
- 04:16 AM pfSense Bug #3807 (Resolved): Unable to edit existing Virtual IPs
- Using "2.2-ALPHA (amd64) built on Fri Aug 15 14:31:24 CDT 2014".
Simple "High Avail. Sync" setup with two CARP IPs...
- 04:10 AM pfSense Feature #3522: Option to set CARP interfaces to 'maintenance mode', persisting through a reboot so the primary machines stays as backup/inactive
- Tried to change skew from 0 to 1, but I might have detected a new bug. I'm unable to change a CARP IP after it has be...
Also available in: Atom