- Login: vbentley
- Registered on: 02/07/2015
- Last connection: 07/14/2021
- 04:17 AM pfSense Bug #11731: Missing support for Realtek USB NICs
- Ase Karlsson wrote:
> Just made a support ticket to Netgate #80195 and was prompted to summit a bug report he...
- 03:11 PM pfSense Bug #9281: ZFS encrypted+mirrored swap may not be activated on 2.4.4-p2
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> ZFS encrypted+mirrored swap may not be activated on 2.4.4-p2, the new swap device location code ...
- 05:59 PM pfSense Feature #8578: /var/unbound/test/unbound_server.pem: No such file or directory
- Cannot restore 'DNS Resolver' or 'All' from browser, both result in NGINX error (500 I think, I didn't write it down)...
- 05:39 PM pfSense Feature #8578: /var/unbound/test/unbound_server.pem: No such file or directory
- I deselected OPT3 (the interface with the changed IP address) from Unbound listening but it makes no difference. When...
- 05:04 PM pfSense Feature #8578: /var/unbound/test/unbound_server.pem: No such file or directory
- I changed the IP address of my OPT3 interface today and now have the same error. Unbound was already listening on thi...
- 09:29 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7191: squid package EN-US grammar errors
- Also fixed in 0.4.37 so I am sure this bug can be closed now.
- 09:18 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7674: Issue Downloading Snort Alert Log Download
- Ryan Eckenrode wrote:
> I have found that I am no longer able to download the Alert Logs from the snort_alerts.php p...
- 06:04 PM pfSense Packages Bug #4388 (Duplicate): Squid exits when listening on port 800
- Squid 3.4.10_2 pkg 0.2.6 running on 2.2 Release AMD64
After changing the port that the proxy listens on from 3128 to...
- 05:03 PM pfSense Bug #4387 (Resolved): Installer does not offer choices for keymap, screenmap or video font
- The 2.2 Release AMD64 CD Installer does not provide any choices for keymap, screenmap or video font. Only '(default)'...
Also available in: Atom