- Login: punkkeks
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/28/2015
- Last connection: 02/07/2017
- 06:22 AM pfSense Bug #7288: The field 'Distinguished name Organization' contains invalid characters
- Kind of duplicate. It's status has been changed to resolv and that's not a solution for this problem! (neither for th...
- 04:47 AM pfSense Bug #7288 (Needs Patch): The field 'Distinguished name Organization' contains invalid characters
- I'd like to create a certificate which "Organizational Unit" contains a german form of organisation, namely @GmbH & C...
- 06:21 AM pfSense Bug #6432: Relative distinguished names should accept unicode during CA creation.
- If you look at the associated revisions you'll see, that he only wants @A-Z, a-z, space, underscore, and dash@
- 04:51 AM pfSense Bug #7289 (New): Generating 4096bit Certificate
- When I try to create a 4096bit Certificate a receive a @504 Gateway Timeout@. Netherless the Certificate will be gene...
- 02:51 AM pfSense Bug #7266: SNMP does not listen on IPv6 interface
- Sorry. I totaly misread your sentence. -I'll close this- as it will be fixed in 2.4 and is not capable in 2.3  ...
- 06:47 AM pfSense Bug #7266: SNMP does not listen on IPv6 interface
- Are we talking about the same net-snmp package? (http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/)
"SNMP is a suite of application...
- 02:46 AM pfSense Bug #7266 (Rejected): SNMP does not listen on IPv6 interface
- $ sockstat -4 -l | grep 161
root bsnmpd 13792 6 udp4 192.168.0.1:161 *:*
$ sockstat -6-l | grep ...
- 09:49 AM pfSense Bug #3681: Email notifications don't work with IPv6-only SMTP servers
- Maybe this could help? (Although it's in norweign, the code itself is pretty easy and simple)
- 09:45 AM pfSense Feature #7224 (Duplicate): Abandon rate in favor of iftop
- Due to the lack of ipv6 functionality in rate and also it's development state (not developed since 2011, please corre...
- 04:52 AM pfSense Feature #6392 (Duplicate): Allow folding based on separators in firewall rules
- When you have a lot of rules in the firewall section, you can visually seperate them with seperators (one of the new ...
Also available in: Atom