- 03:10 AM pfSense Feature #6960: Consider replacing ISC DHCP server with KEA DHCP
- Any progress on Kea dhcp? It looks like ISC has allocated more resources to Kea and put the legacy ISC dhcp in the ba...
- 03:58 AM pfSense Bug #6319: DHCP6 DDNS tsig key missing from dhcpv6.conf for reverse zone
- YAY! It's working! It's generating a key definition in dhcpdv6.conf now.
- 03:39 AM pfSense Bug #7324 (Resolved): DHCPv6 Dynamic DNS hostname
- According to 2.3.3 New Features and Changes it is now possible to force a Dynamic DNS hostname in DHCP/DHCP6 Server ...
- 02:47 AM pfSense Bug #7138 (Assigned): Pfsense wide dhcpv6 client doesn't recognise ifid statement
- Right now a user cannot set a specific ipv6 address on a tracked interface. The interface id is autogenerated based o...
- 09:36 AM pfSense Bug #7131 (Resolved): DHCP v4&v6 DDNS missing options
- After revision 391d63da the dhcpv6 server settings allows the user to chose between allow, deny or ignore client upda...
- 02:49 AM pfSense Bug #6319: DHCP6 DDNS tsig key missing from dhcpv6.conf for reverse zone
- Can someone have another look at this please? IMHO this seems to be a simple fix. Unfortunatelly i don't have the cod...
- 06:51 AM pfSense Feature #6960 (New): Consider replacing ISC DHCP server with KEA DHCP
- I think it would be a good idea to at least take a look at kea dhcp by ISC. It seems to be a much better solution for...
- 04:25 AM pfSense Bug #6397 (Not a Bug): Status-Monitoring-Quality allows selection of nonexistent GW
- When you create a new WAN gateway it is automatically added to the monitoring drop down menu (quality section). If yo...
- 08:06 AM pfSense Bug #6319 (Resolved): DHCP6 DDNS tsig key missing from dhcpv6.conf for reverse zone
- Reverse v6 dynamic zone doesn't get updated despite having "Add reverse dynamic DNS entries." checked. Found out that...
Also available in: Atom