- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/05/2010
- Last connection: 11/01/2010
- 10:54 AM pfSense Bug #959: Config sync removes alias VIPs on the slave
- Here I made the following change and it seems to be working fine:...
- 10:37 AM pfSense Bug #961: Config sync doesn't remove the last alias on the slave
- Problem solved.
- 10:06 AM pfSense Bug #959: Config sync removes alias VIPs on the slave
- Hi Pierre,
I just tested it and the config sync no longer removes the alias vips on the slave, but there's a catch...
- 08:14 PM pfSense Bug #961: Config sync doesn't remove the last alias on the slave
- Hi Jim,
Yes, I was talking about Firewall > Aliases.
I don't know if I was clear in my first message, by "last al...
- 07:37 AM pfSense Bug #961 (Resolved): Config sync doesn't remove the last alias on the slave
- If I setup two systems with carp sync and create an alias, it will sync correctly with the slave, but when I remove i...
- 07:33 AM pfSense Bug #960 (Resolved): Problem with config sync + ipsec + special characters
- When the description field in ipsec's phases 1 and 2 contains special characters such as accentuation config sync is ...
- 07:25 AM pfSense Bug #959 (Resolved): Config sync removes alias VIPs on the slave
- I want to have 2 CARP VIPs on the same interface, but each using a different subnet, so I need an alias on each syste...
- 10:35 AM pfSense Bug #882: IP aliases should not sync
- Hi Pierre,
I just update both my systems with gitsync and now it no longer syncs the aliases, so that's ok.
- 03:02 PM pfSense Bug #882: IP aliases should not sync
- Hi, I've just tested it with the latest snapshot and it seems the problem remains.
Looking at the source, I think ...
- 07:22 PM pfSense Bug #936: Bad racoon.conf generated with localid_type=address
- Thank you Pierre, I tried with the current snapshot and the issue is fixed.
Also available in: Atom