- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/30/2010
- Last connection: 03/29/2019
- 08:45 AM pfSense Bug #9440 (Duplicate): Update to 2.5 corrupts SG-1100 & erases serial
- Upon upgrading from 2.4.4-P2 to 2.5, the SG-1100 will not boot. I have attached the initial upgrade via serial. The u...
- 06:58 AM pfSense Bug #8715: System update: Unable to check for updates
- I am having to do the same. Only solution is to roll back to the July 5th commit (below), replace the file on the pfS...
- 05:05 PM pfSense Bug #8639: Unable to boot zfs on root
I am trying to find out if you had edited the loader.conf file to add back in the ZFS loads (opensolaris_load...
- 04:37 PM pfSense Bug #8639: Unable to boot zfs on root
- Ken Sim wrote:
> This issue is resolved with 2.4.4.a.20180712.1231 snapshot. Looks like it was an issue building zfs...
- 08:40 PM pfSense Feature #7781: Please Enable Rule Separators on Manual Outbound NAT
- Does anyone know if this will be acknowledged to be added into the interface. With tons of nat rules, it becomes very...
- 06:45 PM pfSense Bug #1154: Kernel panic after connecting to OpenVPN
- Successfully grabbed the panic in developer:
Kernel page fault with the following non-sleepable locks held:
- 10:11 PM pfSense Bug #1154: Kernel panic after connecting to OpenVPN
- We also reference the problem in http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,31721.0.html
- 08:21 PM pfSense Bug #1102: Captive Portal does not work after upgrade
- Thomas NOEL wrote:
> Found a solution : # /sbin/sysctl net.inet.ip.fastforwarding=1
> I think the...
Also available in: Atom